Ok, so here’s a little mini-bio about me:
- My name is Patrika
- I’m 18
- I’m a college student :-)
- My favorite color is red
- I love Macaroni and Cheese
- I also have an unnatural love for popcorn
- I have a really unnatural love for the movie “The Princess and the Frog”
- I also have an unnatural love for music…like when scanning through the radio, I can tell you the song title and artist of 9/10 songs…regardless of genre
- I’m beginning to realize that I unnaturally love too many things
- I’m also beginning to realize that there is no such thing as the above statement
- I’m also slightly obsessed with Spongebob
- If you haven’t figured this out already, I kind of tend to ramble sometimes
- I think that’s it for random facts about me for now.
On a more serious note:
- Helping people is one of my passions.
- I am studying media and communications because the media is such a powerful institution in today’s society and I feel that I could positively affect the world by working in the media.
- I hope to start free performing arts schools for underprivileged children.
- Proving people wrong is one of my hobbies; if you don’t think I can do something, I’ll gladly show you just how wrong you are. ;-)
Want to get to know me more?
Ask Me Something! or Check Out My Tagged Posts!